Image Map

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trend :: Sneaker Wedges

Untitled
Ok, so I don't wear sneakers. The only time I do is when I decide that for a week that I'm a fitness expert. Besides that, my running sneakers sit in my closet. When the sneaker wedge trend popped up, I couldn't tell if they were ugly or cute. I was afraid I would look like I'm trying to hard, or it didn't fit me. So when I spotted a pair at Target, I couldn't resist! Here are 3 ways I am wearing them this spring:

Untitled
With skinny jeans
Sweatshirt: Proenza Schoeler Nieman Marcus for Target // Jeans: Mossimo Target // Necklace: F21

Untitled
with leather leggings
Top and leather leggings: Papaya Clothing // Necklace: F21 // Spiked Braclet: Wet Seal

Untitled
with a dress
Dress: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: F21 // Tights: Target How are you wearing this trend this Spring? Tumblr and Pinterst are great sites for inspiration too, especially for street style!

No comments:

Post a Comment