Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

FOTD :: Maroon Eyes & Coral Lips

I can not stop using the Wet 'N Wild eye palette in Winding Woods. I mentioned it in my February favorites, and I will probably use it until spring gets here. I balance out a dark eye, with a coral-pink lip, and finish with a strong contour. Here is the breakdown of my favorite face of the day.

Blog

1. I start with moisturizing my face with Josie Maran argan oil, then apply Pixi Prime and Poreless to my t-zone area.
2. with a stippling brush I apply Revlon's Whipped foundation in my shade, 320. To conceal, I use a yellow toned concealer under my eyes to hide my dark under eye circles. My favorite has been from the Coastal Scent Eclipse palette.
3. To contour I use Laguna by Nars, followed by a highlight. I use Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzer in Tiki on the top of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, and a little above my cupid's bow.
4. I fill in my brows with the Anastasia brow kit, and pat the Tiki highlight all over my eyelid as a base.
5. For the eyes, I use Naked from the Naked palette in the crease, so that I have a transition color. Also, it works as a base, so I know not to blend the darker colors too high. Next, I take the burgundy color from the Wet 'N Wild palette, and use a flat shader brush to pat it all over my lid. After blending it in, I blend Hustle from the Naked palette in the outer third in a "V" shape. To finish, I line my eyes with NYC liquid liner, and coat my lashes with Loreal Telescopic mascara/Covergirl Lashblast.
6. The lip combo is a mix of Revlon's Primrose Pink lipstick and Coral Reef gloss on top. It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment